Thank you LORD. This is so amazing. 8 Days result.
Started last September 28, 2020. This CopyTrade result is so very powerful. No FOREX Trading Experience needed. To know more please comment on my post.
The dollar is up across the board and equities turned red, after the US President, Donald Trump tweeted that Nancy Pelosi is "not negotiating in good faith," referring to the stimulus package. Risk-off taking over financial markets. read more >>>>
The FREE coin enters the Binance ecosystem !
Untill now the FREE coin was a cross-blockchain coin, circulating on the Ethereum and Tron Blockchain.
As from today the FREE coin is also circulating on the Binance Smart Chain.
1) the Binance Smart Chain offers all functionality the Ethereum offers, but is faster and cheaper
2) this is an additional step to prepare the future listing of the FREE coin on the Binance Exchange
Our TOTAL CIRCULATING SUPPLY does NOT change : the circulating supply is now divided over 3 blockchains.
There is NO need for you to swap. ALL versions of FREE coin will be supported untill end of days, you will always be able to swap between the different versions of the FREE coin via a 1:1 ratio.
At short term, you will be able to trade the Binance (BEP20) version of the FREE coin on Rubic.exchange, Burgerswap and Bakeryswap. Soon we will also activate trading the Binance version of FREE on STEX and CATEX.
If you want to swap your FREE between the Ethereum/Tron/Binance version, you will always be able to do so via STEX and CATEX. But as said, there is no need for you swap.
We are sure that this approach increases our chances to be listed on the Binance Exchanges.
We will continue to add real-world use cases for the FREE coin, with as target to be able to pay everything everywhere by using the FREE coin.
The #FREE coin can now be traded against every ETH ERC20 token via http://Rubic.Exchange, the better alternative for #uniswap. The #FREE coin confirms as #DEFI coin : staking, P2P payments via QR codes, payment on vending machines & websites , DEX, ... #ETH #RUBIC #BTC #TRON
Currently we have only support ERC20 based FREE token deposit and withdraw,
We will support TRON based FREE deposit and withdraw on Sep 11th 10:00 AM UTC time
Then when you deposit or withdraw FREE token, you can choose ERC20 based or TRON based,
The FREE coin is the ideal coin for starters in Crypto : low introduction price so high growth potential, friendly community to support you and a wide range of Exchanges and Wallets.
For every starter the FREE is the ideal coin to learn all aspects of crypto trading, with very low financial risk and with a real potential to profit from the price increase of the FREE coin. But also for the experienced crypto user the FREE coin offers a nice diversification of your current crypto wallet..
Our 3 main objectives :
1) Pave the way for the GLOBAL MASS USAGE of cryptocurrency. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency accessible to every interested person on earth. The FREE coin is the only cryptocurrency with the correct level of supply to support worldwide usage of crypto.
2) Make cryptocurrency INCLUSIVE : allow access to cryptocurrency profits also to people with less financial means. Therefore we do the initial distribution at a low price.
3) FREEcoin-ize the unbanked : Low income areas are currently without classic banking services.Such classic banking services can not be implemented in a profitable way in those areas. The FREE will allow for P2P, P2B and B2B payment transactions at lowest cost in those areas.
The FREE coin is a utility coin to support the digital transformation of the global money market : from Fiat to crypto
The FREE coin is circulating on the Ethereum Blockchain and on the TRON blockchain. More blockchains will be added in the future. This makes the FREE coin one of the few cross-blockchain coins (another example of a cross-blockchain coin is USDT)
We have a Support Team available to help you with all your questions. You can contact this team via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vitalik Buterin is a Russian-Canadian writer and programmer. Vitalik was involved in the Bitcoin community since 2011, co-founding and writing articles for Bitcoin magazine. But he is primarily known as the boy-genius behind Ethereum, the world’s second-most valued and recognized cryptocurrency platform behind Bitcoin. At the time of writing, his visionary project boasts an enormous market cap of over $65 bln dollars, and it keeps growing. Meanwhile, Vitalik is only 23 years of age and has far-reaching plans for his creation. read more>>>
Staking cryptocurrency means that you are holding cryptocurrency to verify transactions and support the network. In exchange for holding the crypto and strengthen the network, you will receive a reward. You can also call it an interest. With staking you can generate a passive income by holding coins. Besides that you receive a reward (in the form of extra tokens), you can earn extra when the coin increases in value. Not all cryptocurrencies support staking. In this article we will explain everything about the staking process and which cryptocurrencies can be staked.
How does cryptocurrency staking work?It sounds very simple; just hold some crypto and receive a reward, but there is a lot more involved. With the Proof-of-Work mechanism, new blocks need to be mined to verify the transactions. Bitcoin is one of those coins. With the Proof-of-Stake mechanism, new blocks are produced and verified by staking. This means that you don’t need special computers to solve difficult math problems, what the case is with mining. Staking is all about how many coins you are holding. The amount determines your reward. A user who has secured more of a certain coin is more likely to be chosen as the new block validator.
Besides the fact that with staking, you provide support and strengthen the network, it also increases scalability.
What are the conditions for crypto staking?It is important that the blockchain uses the Proof-of-Stake mechanism. In general, the following rules apply most of the time:
Which platforms offer crypto staking?There are more and more exchanges that offer staking solutions. You usually receive your rewards when you keep your coins in your exchange wallet. Keep in mind that most exchanges that offer this service charge a small percentage of your profit. By staking at an exchange you become a member of a very large staking pool.
The following exchanges offer staking:
Staking rewardsWith crypto staking you will receive a reward. This is usually a fixed percentage per year. The percentage is an indication and could theoretically change. It is possible to receive rewards individually or using a pool. In a pool, multiple coin holders put their coins together to increase the chance of validating a block. As a result, the revenues can also be higher.
What are the advantages of staking?More and more investors are choosing for crypto staking:
Total 19109254780.92121463 FREEcoin stake at CATEX.io
FREEcoin information and freecoin listed exchanges
FREEcoin homepage: http://www.freecoin.technology/
FREEcoin Telegram Global Group List: https://t.me/FREEcoinGlobal
(FREEcoin price information)
Coinmarketcap FREEcoin Ranking and Price Information:
Coingecko FREEcoin Ranking and Price Information:
FREEcoin, low price exchange:
(Probit, FREE_USDT), (Probit, FREE_KRW),
(Crex24, FREE-USD, ), (HotBit, FREE_ETH),
(Mercatox, FREE/TUSD) ,(Stex: USDT/FREE),
** Strong advice:
Please keep FREE coins in your personal wallet, do not leave them on the exchange for long (exchanges can be hacked, can go bankrupt, exchanges can perform withdrawal fraud,...)
FREEcoin List of exchanges listed:
Trade the FREE
(ETHEREUM ERC20) on these exchanges
1) BestExchange : https://bestexchange.io/#FREE-ETH
2) Probit KRW : https://www.probit.kr/app/exchange/FREE-KRW
Probit USDT: https://www.probit.kr/app/exchange/FREE-USDT
3) HotBit : https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=FREE_ETH
4) Crex24 : https://crex24.com/exchange/FREE-USD
5) Latoken : https://latoken.com/exchange/USDT-FREE
6) CoinTiger : https://www.cointiger.com/en-us/#/trade_center?coin=free_usdt
7) Stex : https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/USDT/FREE/1D
8) Mercatox : https://mercatox.com/exchange/FREE/TUSD
9) Altilly : https://www.altilly.com/market/FREE_USDT
10) P2PB2B : https://p2pb2b.io/en/trade/FREE_USD
11) CATEX : https://www.catex.io/trading/FREE/USDT?load=1
12) VINDAX : https://vindax.com/exchange-base.html?
13) ABIT : https://abit.com/exchange?coinPair=FREE/USDT®ion=USDT&lang=en-US&qd=undefined
14) TAGZ : https://trade.tagz.com/trade/view
15) Etherflyer : https://www.etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=FREE-ETH&market=02
16) Finexbox : https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/FREE-DOGE.html
17) EtherDelta : https://etherdelta.com/#0x2f141ce366a2462f02cea3d12cf93e4dca49e4fd-ETH
18) Satoexchange : https://www.satoexchange.com/market/FREE/ETH/
19) BOA Exchange : https://boaexchange.com/market/FREE_ETH
20) Bitcratic : https://www.bitcratic.com/#!/trade/FREE-ETH
21) NFXTRADER exchange : https://exchange.nfxtrader.com/
22) SWFT : https://www.swft.pro/en/#/
23) Atomicswap : https://atomicswapwallet.io/wallet/
24) RESFINEX : https://trade.resfinex.com/?pair=FREE_USDT
25) FIVESTAR : https://fivestarexchange.in/exchange/free/tusd
Trade the FREE
(TRON TRC10) on these exchanges
1) POLONI DEX : https://poloniex.org/exchange?id=451 FREE/TRX
POLONI DEX : https://poloniex.org/exchange?id=450 FREE/USDT
2) Stex : https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/USDT/FREE/1D
3) CATEX : https://www.catex.io/trading/FREE/TRX
Trade the FREE
(Binance BEP20) on these exchanges
3)rubic exchange: https://rubic.exchange/